Date:      Sun, 2 Jan 2000 17:44:57 -0600
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xntpd - VERY old folks, how about updating? :-)

On Sun, Jan 02, 2000 at 06:37:31PM -0500, Bill Fumerola wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Karl Denninger wrote:
>
> > How many millions does Paol have to count in HIS bank as a result of this
> > shilling and "advocacy"?
> >
> > SOME OF US have *REAL* successes to point to - not just bullshit pats on the
> > back.
>
> Like eDNS, right?
>
> --
> - bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
> - ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -
>

> PS. Some of us aren't in it for the money.

No, you're in it to pat yourself on the back and play "treehouse".

<sarcasm>

We can point to the Internet's evolution of these "treehouse" organizations
and show off how PROUD we are of them and those who support them.

Let's start a nice short list, shall we?

Network Solutions.
ARIN.
FreeBSD-CORE.

</sarcasm>

Shall I keep going?

.....At least the folks in it for the money are honest - you know exactly
	what their goals are. With the rest you have real trouble figuring
	out exactly what REALLY drives them.

	I prefer my cards face up, thank you very much.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!