Date:      Wed, 13 Jan 1999 09:46:26 +0200
From:      "Tony Russell" <tony@oct.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   make release

Hi

I am tinkering with "make release" and it gives up on the
following command
install -c -o bin -g bin -m 444 FAQ*.html
/R/stage/trees/doc/usr/share/doc/ru/FAQ

After a bit of digging I see that
/R/stage/trees/doc/usr/share/doc/ru does not exist, it seems
that this is why the command fails.

I have followed FAQ 13.2 and have sec-all sec-eBones src-secure
src-crypto ports-all www doc-all in my supfile. I am using
RELEASETAG=RELENG_2_2.

Any suggestions?
Tony Russell                                Technical Manager
mailto:tony@oct.co.za                    http://www.oct.co.za
Voice:+27(21)689-7090                  Mobile:+27(83)264-0107
Open Computer Technology (Pty) Ltd - Cape Town - South Africa
              A member of the Connection Group