Date:      Sat, 21 Nov 1998 08:33:42 -0500
From:      "Christopher S. Weimann" <cweimann@wallnet.com>
To:        rex <rex@technatron.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Routing Problem

On Sat, Nov 21, 1998 at 12:06:49AM -0500, rex wrote:

> My FreeBSD server has a Class C assigned to it.

Assigned by your ISP?

> But my ISDN connection has but one IP address. I'd like to foward some of
> my IP addresses from my Class C, thru a single address on my ISP's router.

I don't quite get the question.  Do you have two separate locations
that you want to share a class C block?

> He says it can't be done, but that I'm welcome to try.

Not without his help I don't think it can.

> I know It can be done on a WinDOZE NT server,
> thru PPTP, but I'd REALLY like to aavoid a Microcrap solution.

Hmmm.  I suppose if FreeBSD has something along the lines of PPTP
you could do it without your ISP's help. I don't know if FreeBSD
has anything along those lines. If both your locations are connected
to the same ISP it should be possible.  Without that.