Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:07:42 -0400
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <optix@nyc.rr.com>
To:        "Mikel" <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
Cc:        <james.knoll@saic.com>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Road Runner and FreeBSD

Mikel,

As you can see, i'm also in New York (NYC) and I didn't need to do
anything, FreeBSD detected my NIC card and set all that stuff up for
me, I was even able to do an FTP install of FreeBSD. Well, thats just
my experience.

- -- Jonathan M. Slivko

Jonathan M. Slivko - optix@nyc.rr.com - jmslivko@datasyrge.net
    FreeBSD: The Power To Serve   -   http://www.FreeBSD.org