Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:02:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Luke <lh@aus.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Known MMAP() race conditions ... ?

-------------Original message follows----------------------
This only lends credence to the fact that one OS can't do it all.  If
other OS decide to put more effort into threads (or, if FreeBSD remains
below par comparitively), then in the future when Apache is threaded in
the public releases, then those other OS will be a better platform for
webserving under Apache.  This will still leave FreeBSD as the undisputed
champion of, for example, FTP serving.  And QNX for embedded systems.
Etc.