Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:03:20 +0100
From:      Stefan <stefan@sf-net.com>
To:        Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: daily security output usr/src should be gid = 9 = man

--Apple-Mail-2-827327241

> When you say 'label' do you mean using chown or chgrp?

I mean: chgrp wheel /usr/src

> Your daily security output may just be telling you that it
> changed to something from the GID of 9 that it was the last
> time it checked.    I don't know of any other reason it would
> point that out.

Damn your right ;-) I did a second run and everything went fine.
Now I know what went wrong. Everytime I saw this message I changed
the group and that was the reason why I became every day this message.

Thanks for your quick response.

Best regards,
Stefan

--Apple-Mail-2-827327241