Date:      Sun, 1 Mar 2009 21:31:56 -0600
From:      Beach Geek <labeachgeek@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   NDIS module and newusb (usb4bsd?)

Just curious.  Does/should NDIS work with new default usb stack?
"kldload ndis" results in "kldload: can't load ndis: No such file or directory",
and on console... "link_elf: symbol usbd_errstr undefined" and "KLD
if_ndis.ko: depends on ndisapi - not available".
None of the laptops have symbols, debug, or witness. If NDIS should
work, I'll rebuild 2 laptops with debugging.  Or did I just miss a
library softlink or mapping?
All laptops are running current cvsup'd on 2/28.

Thanks for your time and any comments.

LA Beach Geek
labeachgeek@gmail.com
Note: You have to be a little crazy...