Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:28:08 -0500
From:      "Bob Hall" <rjhalljr@starpower.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RFC 1122 and the Urgent flag

I've been studying the OReilly Internet protocols book and I
found a paragraph that says that many BSD systems are not
compliant with RFC 1122 in how they deal with the Urgent flag.
The book is at least two years old now, so I'm wondering if
this is still true, and specifically, if it is true for
FreeBSD. This isn't an urgent question, but I've done a
search in the list archives and on google and haven't found
an answer. No apps will die if I don't get an answer, it
just relates to something I'm studying.

Bob Hall