Date:      Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:59:21 -0500
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Steel City Phantom <scphantm@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, rafan@infor.org
Subject:   Re: How to print in duplex mode?

ÞÅÔ×ÅÒ 02 ÂÅÒÅÚÅÎØ 2006 17:53, Steel City Phantom ÷É ÎÁÐÉÓÁÌÉ:
> duplexing is a function of the printer driver. š(in KDE) control center,
> peripherals, printers, select your printer and on the instances tab,
> settings and you can make the printer duplex from there. šHow to do it
> without KDE, i don't know. šbut im sure there is a config file out there
> somewhere.
>
> oh, and the driver you are using has to support duplexing obviously

Thanks, but driver? I'm sending a Postscript file to a remote Postscript
printer. This is the printcap entry:

	nyp2:\
		:rm=nyp2:\
		:sd=/var/spool/lpd/nyp2:\
		:lf=/var/spool/lpd/nyp2/log:\
		:af=/var/spool/lpd/nyp2/acct:\
		:sh:

My question was, how to can I manipulate an existing Postscript file, to make
sure, it is printed in duplex mode... `pstops' is supposed to be able to do
it...

	-mi