Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 07:15:35 -0400
From:      Jim Arnold <jarnold@knightridder.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems saving 4.6.2 iso image

Cannot download this iso image to my home directory mounted on the
the /home partition without getting this error message after around
27% being downloaded:

"There is not enough room on the disk to save /tmp/du38hqnk.exe.
Remove unnecessary files from the disk and try again, or try saving
to a different location.

I'm already saving to a partition that had 4.6 gigs available. Why is
this .exe file trying to be saved to /tmp when downloading the 4.6.2
iso image off of ftp12.freebsd.org? I am using the latest mozilla
from the ports and using a 4.6 stable box to do the download.

This is the 3rd or 4th attempt to download.

Jim