Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:56:48 -0600
From:      Chip Morton <tech_info@threespace.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [burnscharlesn@hotmail.com: Advocacy help for CS professor]

At 11:50 AM 3/24/2002, Willie Viljoen wrote:
>Have you tried Konqueror?
>[ snip ]

I recently got turned on to Konqueror, and it's kinda slick.  It's
definitely my browser of choice on FreeBSD.  But I do find that there a few
pages with "display anomalies" that will send me back to using Internet
Explorer.  Not many though.  And I haven't even taken the time to install
the Java interpreter yet.

>The Kmail client is more or less as user friendly as MS's abomination..
>[ more snipping ]

Where the hell do you get KMail?  I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Now
that I'm actually *using* FreeBSD again, I figured I would try to read my
freebsd.org e-mail using its tools instead.

<< Chip Morton >>