Date:      Fri, 26 May 2017 07:23:02 +0200
From:      "Tom Huerlimann" <office@thuinformatik.ch>
To:        "'Hans Petter Selasky'" <hps@selasky.org>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AW: AW: AW: axge0 and AX88179

------=_NextPart_000_01AB_01D2D5F0.E883BA20

------=_NextPart_001_01AC_01D2D5F0.E883BA20

Attached netstat-s.log2.txt after the box was up during the night.

From: Hans Petter Selasky [mailto:hps@selasky.org]

Hello HPS

> You can try to enable debugging:
> sysctl hw.usb.axge.debug=255

# sysctl hw.usb.axge.debug=255
sysctl: unknown oid 'hw.usb.axge.debug': No such file or directory

# sysctl hw.usb
hw.usb.ucom.cons_baud: 9600
hw.usb.ucom.cons_subunit: 0
hw.usb.ucom.cons_unit: -1
hw.usb.ucom.pps_mode: 0
hw.usb.uftdi.skip_jtag_interfaces: 1
hw.usb.urtw.preamble_mode: 2
hw.usb.uath.regdomain: 0
hw.usb.uath.countrycode: 0
hw.usb.full_ddesc: 0
hw.usb.no_cs_fail: 0
hw.usb.disable_port_power: 0
hw.usb.disable_enumeration: 0
hw.usb.power_timeout: 30
hw.usb.usb_lang_mask: 255
hw.usb.usb_lang_id: 9
hw.usb.template: 0
hw.usb.debug: 0
hw.usb.no_shutdown_wait: 0
hw.usb.no_suspend_wait: 0
hw.usb.no_boot_wait: 0
hw.usb.xhci.streams: 0

# sysctl hw.usb.debug=255
hw.usb.debug: 0 -> 255

# sysctl hw.usb.debug
hw.usb.debug: 255

There is nothing printed to the console and I searched for the DEBUG logs in
/var/logs/system.log.
I also tried with value '1' because I found a website saying value 1 is to
enable debug mode - just to exclude that.

# sysctl hw.usb.debug=1
hw.usb.debug: 255 -> 1
# sysctl hw.usb.debug
hw.usb.debug: 1

Same: Noting on console nor system.log.
There is nothing logged or I don't know where to find the logs. Do you know
where the logs are?

> Or:
> Try to log the USB traffic using "usbdump"
> usbdump -i usbusX -f y -s 65536
> And look for errors like "ERR".

# usbdump -i usbus0 -f 7 -s 65535 | grep -i ERR
(...)
23:44:41.604114 usbus0.7
DONE-BULK-EP=00000082,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=1528,IVAL=0,ERR=0
23:44:41.604367 usbus0.7
DONE-BULK-EP=00000082,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=1528,IVAL=0,ERR=0
23:44:41.605907 usbus0.7
DONE-BULK-EP=00000082,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=1528,IVAL=0,ERR=0
23:44:41.606159 usbus0.7
DONE-BULK-EP=00000082,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=1528,IVAL=0,ERR=0
23:44:41.606651 usbus0.7
DONE-BULK-EP=00000003,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=0,IVAL=0,ERR=0
23:44:41.606905 usbus0.7
DONE-BULK-EP=00000003,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=0,IVAL=0,ERR=0
23:44:41.608688 usbus0.7
DONE-BULK-EP=00000082,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=1528,IVAL=0,ERR=0
23:44:41.608944 usbus0.7
DONE-BULK-EP=00000082,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=6104,IVAL=0,ERR=0
23:44:41.609196 usbus0.7
DONE-BULK-EP=00000082,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=4576,IVAL=0,ERR=0
23:44:41.609448 usbus0.7
DONE-BULK-EP=00000003,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=0,IVAL=0,ERR=0
23:44:41.609701 usbus0.7
DONE-BULK-EP=00000003,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=0,IVAL=0,ERR=0
23:44:41.609958 usbus0.7
DONE-BULK-EP=00000003,SPD=SUPER,NFR=2,SLEN=0,IVAL=0,ERR=0

# usbdump -i usbus0 -f 7 -s 65535 | grep -v ERR=0
(...)
23:48:07.877798 usbus0.7
SUBM-BULK-EP=00000003,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=64,IVAL=0
23:48:07.882190 usbus0.7 SUBM-BULK-EP=00000082,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=0,IVAL=0
23:48:07.882438 usbus0.7
SUBM-BULK-EP=00000003,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=64,IVAL=0
23:48:07.882447 usbus0.7 SUBM-BULK-EP=00000082,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=0,IVAL=0
23:48:07.882696 usbus0.7
SUBM-BULK-EP=00000003,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=64,IVAL=0
23:48:07.882708 usbus0.7 SUBM-BULK-EP=00000082,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=0,IVAL=0
23:48:07.882952 usbus0.7
SUBM-BULK-EP=00000003,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=64,IVAL=0
23:48:07.882964 usbus0.7 SUBM-BULK-EP=00000082,SPD=SUPER,NFR=1,SLEN=0,IVAL=0

Result: ERR is always = 0 or ERR=0 is not present in the output.

> Did you verify two such adapters back2back with iperf, for packetloss and
other issues?

On FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p19 is one adapter and on my other box containing
FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p25 is another adapter.

After I did some bandwith test with slow performance, I have those
statistics (full output off netstat -s attached):

# netstat -s | egrep -i 'loss|retran'
                0 data packets (0 bytes) retransmitted
                0 data packets unnecessarily retransmitted
        0 retransmit timeouts
                0 retransmitted
                0 retransmitted DATA chunks
                0 fast retransmitted DATA chunks
                0 TSN's marked for Fast Retran

Is that the information you are asking for?

Thank you for your time, I'm very interested in finding the root cause for
this one.

Have a good day
Tom

------=_NextPart_001_01AC_01D2D5F0.E883BA20

# netstat -s
tcp:
        16091 packets sent
                12835 data packets (9319487 bytes)
                24 data packets (2560 bytes) retransmitted
                0 data packets unnecessarily retransmitted
                0 resends initiated by MTU discovery
                2973 ack-only packets (0 delayed)
                0 URG only packets
                0 window probe packets
                0 window update packets
                259 control packets
        9994 packets received
                7648 acks (for 9100000 bytes)
                339 duplicate acks
                0 acks for unsent data
                2540 packets (205135 bytes) received in-sequence
                0 completely duplicate packets (0 bytes)
                0 old duplicate packets
                0 packets with some dup. data (0 bytes duped)
                0 out-of-order packets (0 bytes)
                0 packets (0 bytes) of data after window
                0 window probes
                0 window update packets
                0 packets received after close
                0 discarded for bad checksums
                0 discarded for bad header offset fields
                0 discarded because packet too short
                0 discarded due to memory problems
        0 connection requests
        428 connection accepts
        0 bad connection attempts
        0 listen queue overflows
        0 ignored RSTs in the windows
        428 connections established (including accepts)
        603 connections closed (including 171 drops)
                167 connections updated cached RTT on close
                169 connections updated cached RTT variance on close
                2 connections updated cached ssthresh on close
        0 embryonic connections dropped
        5429 segments updated rtt (of 4153 attempts)
        24 retransmit timeouts
                2 connections dropped by rexmit timeout
        0 persist timeouts
                0 connections dropped by persist timeout
        0 Connections (fin_wait_2) dropped because of timeout
        0 keepalive timeouts
                0 keepalive probes sent
                0 connections dropped by keepalive
        1595 correct ACK header predictions
        1399 correct data packet header predictions
        434 syncache entries added
                9 retransmitted
                0 dupsyn
                0 dropped
                428 completed
                0 bucket overflow
                0 cache overflow
                3 reset
                3 stale
                0 aborted
                0 badack
                0 unreach
                0 zone failures
        434 cookies sent
        0 cookies received
        3 hostcache entries added
                0 bucket overflow
        0 SACK recovery episodes
        0 segment rexmits in SACK recovery episodes
        0 byte rexmits in SACK recovery episodes
        0 SACK options (SACK blocks) received
        0 SACK options (SACK blocks) sent
        0 SACK scoreboard overflow
        0 packets with ECN CE bit set
        0 packets with ECN ECT(0) bit set
        0 packets with ECN ECT(1) bit set
        0 successful ECN handshakes
        0 times ECN reduced the congestion window
        0 packets with valid tcp-md5 signature received
        0 packets with invalid tcp-md5 signature received
        0 packets with tcp-md5 signature mismatch
        0 packets with unexpected tcp-md5 signature received
        0 packets without expected tcp-md5 signature received
udp:
        25799 datagrams received
        0 with incomplete header
        0 with bad data length field
        0 with bad checksum
        0 with no checksum
        1 dropped due to no socket
        8652 broadcast/multicast datagrams undelivered
        0 dropped due to full socket buffers
        0 not for hashed pcb
        17146 delivered
        92514 datagrams output
        0 times multicast source filter matched
sctp:
        0 input packets
                0 datagrams
                0 packets that had data
                0 input SACK chunks
                0 input DATA chunks
                0 duplicate DATA chunks
                0 input HB chunks
                0 HB-ACK chunks
                0 input ECNE chunks
                0 input AUTH chunks
                0 chunks missing AUTH
                0 invalid HMAC ids received
                0 invalid secret ids received
                0 auth failed
                0 fast path receives all one chunk
                0 fast path multi-part data
        0 output packets
                0 output SACKs
                0 output DATA chunks
                0 retransmitted DATA chunks
                0 fast retransmitted DATA chunks
                0 FR's that happened more than once to same chunk
                0 output HB chunks
                0 output ECNE chunks
                0 output AUTH chunks
                0 ip_output error counter
        Packet drop statistics:
                0 from middle box
                0 from end host
                0 with data
                0 non-data, non-endhost
                0 non-endhost, bandwidth rep only
                0 not enough for chunk header
                0 not enough data to confirm
                0 where process_chunk_drop said break
                0 failed to find TSN
                0 attempt reverse TSN lookup
                0 e-host confirms zero-rwnd
                0 midbox confirms no space
                0 data did not match TSN
                0 TSN's marked for Fast Retran
        Timeouts:
                0 iterator timers fired
                0 T3 data time outs
                0 window probe (T3) timers fired
                0 INIT timers fired
                0 sack timers fired
                0 shutdown timers fired
                0 heartbeat timers fired
                0 a cookie timeout fired
                0 an endpoint changed its cookiesecret
                0 PMTU timers fired
                0 shutdown ack timers fired
                0 shutdown guard timers fired
                0 stream reset timers fired
                0 early FR timers fired
                0 an asconf timer fired
                0 auto close timer fired
                0 asoc free timers expired
                0 inp free timers expired
        0 packet shorter than header
        0 checksum error
        0 no endpoint for port
        0 bad v-tag
        0 bad SID
        0 no memory
        0 number of multiple FR in a RTT window
        0 RFC813 allowed sending
        0 RFC813 does not allow sending
        0 times max burst prohibited sending
        0 look ahead tells us no memory in interface
        0 numbers of window probes sent
        0 times an output error to clamp down on next user send
        0 times sctp_senderrors were caused from a user
        0 number of in data drops due to chunk limit reached
        0 number of in data drops due to rwnd limit reached
        0 times a ECN reduced the cwnd
        0 used express lookup via vtag
        0 collision in express lookup
        0 times the sender ran dry of user data on primary
        0 same for above
        0 sacks the slow way
        0 window update only sacks sent
        0 sends with sinfo_flags !=0
        0 unordered sends
        0 sends with EOF flag set
        0 sends with ABORT flag set
        0 times protocol drain called
        0 times we did a protocol drain
        0 times recv was called with peek
        0 cached chunks used
        0 cached stream oq's used
        0 unread messages abandonded by close
        0 send burst avoidance, already max burst inflight to net
        0 send cwnd full avoidance, already max burst inflight to net
        0 number of map array over-runs via fwd-tsn's
ip:
        3197651 total packets received
        0 bad header checksums
        0 with size smaller than minimum
        348 with data size < data length
        0 with ip length > max ip packet size
        0 with header length < data size
        0 with data length < header length
        0 with bad options
        0 with incorrect version number
        0 fragments received
        0 fragments dropped (dup or out of space)
        0 fragments dropped after timeout
        0 packets reassembled ok
        1330585 packets for this host
        0 packets for unknown/unsupported protocol
        1547923 packets forwarded (0 packets fast forwarded)
        1879 packets not forwardable
        0 packets received for unknown multicast group
        0 redirects sent
        141674 packets sent from this host
        0 packets sent with fabricated ip header
        0 output packets dropped due to no bufs, etc.
        64 output packets discarded due to no route
        37992 output datagrams fragmented
        75984 fragments created
        0 datagrams that can't be fragmented
        0 tunneling packets that can't find gif
        0 datagrams with bad address in header
icmp:
        1870 calls to icmp_error
        0 errors not generated in response to an icmp message
        Output histogram:
                echo reply: 5290
                destination unreachable: 152
        0 messages with bad code fields
        0 messages less than the minimum length
        0 messages with bad checksum
        0 messages with bad length
        0 multicast echo requests ignored
        0 multicast timestamp requests ignored
        Input histogram:
                echo reply: 27603
                destination unreachable: 74559
                echo: 5290
        5290 message responses generated
        0 invalid return addresses
        0 no return routes
        ICMP address mask responses are disabled
igmp:
        0 messages received
        0 messages received with too few bytes
        0 messages received with wrong TTL
        0 messages received with bad checksum
        0 V1/V2 membership queries received
        0 V3 membership queries received
        0 membership queries received with invalid field(s)
        0 general queries received
        0 group queries received
        0 group-source queries received
        0 group-source queries dropped
        0 membership reports received
        0 membership reports received with invalid field(s)
        0 membership reports received for groups to which we belong
        0 V3 reports received without Router Alert
        0 membership reports sent
ipsec:
        0 inbound packets violated process security policy
        0 inbound packets failed due to insufficient memory
        0 invalid inbound packets
        0 outbound packets violated process security policy
        8 outbound packets with no SA available
        0 outbound packets failed due to insufficient memory
        0 outbound packets with no route available
        0 invalid outbound packets
        0 outbound packets with bundled SAs
        0 mbufs coalesced during clone
        0 clusters coalesced during clone
        0 clusters copied during clone
        487743 mbufs inserted during makespace
ah:
        0 packets shorter than header shows
        0 packets dropped; protocol family not supported
        0 packets dropped; no TDB
        0 packets dropped; bad KCR
        0 packets dropped; queue full
        0 packets dropped; no transform
        0 replay counter wraps
        0 packets dropped; bad authentication detected
        0 packets dropped; bad authentication length
        0 possible replay packets detected
        0 packets in
        0 packets out
        0 packets dropped; invalid TDB
        0 bytes in
        0 bytes out
        0 packets dropped; larger than IP_MAXPACKET
        0 packets blocked due to policy
        0 crypto processing failures
        0 tunnel sanity check failures
        AH output histogram:
                hmac-sha2-256: 33977
                hmac-sha2-512: 1053591
esp:
        0 packets shorter than header shows
        0 packets dropped; protocol family not supported
        250 packets dropped; no TDB
        0 packets dropped; bad KCR
        0 packets dropped; queue full
        0 packets dropped; no transform
        0 packets dropped; bad ilen
        0 replay counter wraps
        0 packets dropped; bad encryption detected
        0 packets dropped; bad authentication detected
        0 possible replay packets detected
        593795 packets in
        494023 packets out
        0 packets dropped; invalid TDB
        536789216 bytes in
        137433389 bytes out
        0 packets dropped; larger than IP_MAXPACKET
        0 packets blocked due to policy
        0 crypto processing failures
        0 tunnel sanity check failures
        ESP output histogram:
                rijndael-cbc: 1087568
ipcomp:
        0 packets shorter than header shows
        0 packets dropped; protocol family not supported
        0 packets dropped; no TDB
        0 packets dropped; bad KCR
        0 packets dropped; queue full
        0 packets dropped; no transform
        0 replay counter wraps
        0 packets in
        0 packets out
        0 packets dropped; invalid TDB
        0 bytes in
        0 bytes out
        0 packets dropped; larger than IP_MAXPACKET
        0 packets blocked due to policy
        0 crypto processing failures
        0 packets sent uncompressed; size < compr. algo. threshold
        0 packets sent uncompressed; compression was useless
pim:
        0 messages received
        0 bytes received
        0 messages received with too few bytes
        0 messages received with bad checksum
        0 messages received with bad version
        0 data register messages received
        0 data register bytes received
        0 data register messages received on wrong iif
        0 bad registers received
        0 data register messages sent
        0 data register bytes sent
carp:
        0 packets received (IPv4)
        0 packets received (IPv6)
                0 packets discarded for wrong TTL
                0 packets shorter than header
                0 discarded for bad checksums
                0 discarded packets with a bad version
                0 discarded because packet too short
                0 discarded for bad authentication
                0 discarded for bad vhid
                0 discarded because of a bad address list
        0 packets sent (IPv4)
        0 packets sent (IPv6)
                0 send failed due to mbuf memory error
pfsync:
        0 packets received (IPv4)
        0 packets received (IPv6)
            0 clear all requests received
            0 state inserts received
            0 state inserted acks received
            0 state updates received
            0 compressed state updates received
            0 uncompressed state requests received
            0 state deletes received
            0 compressed state deletes received
            0 fragment inserts received
            0 fragment deletes received
            0 bulk update marks received
            0 TDB replay counter updates received
            0 end of frame marks received
                0 packets discarded for bad interface
                0 packets discarded for bad ttl
                0 packets shorter than header
                0 packets discarded for bad version
                0 packets discarded for bad HMAC
                0 packets discarded for bad action
                0 packets discarded for short packet
                0 states discarded for bad values
                0 stale states
                0 failed state lookup/inserts
        0 packets sent (IPv4)
        0 packets sent (IPv6)
            0 clear all requests sent
            0 state inserts sent
            0 state inserted acks sent
            0 state updates sent
            0 compressed state updates sent
            0 uncompressed state requests sent
            0 state deletes sent
            0 compressed state deletes sent
            0 fragment inserts sent
            0 fragment deletes sent
            0 bulk update marks sent
            0 TDB replay counter updates sent
            0 end of frame marks sent
                0 failures due to mbuf memory error
                0 send errors
arp:
        4642 ARP requests sent
        4307 ARP replies sent
        13643 ARP requests received
        110 ARP replies received
        13753 ARP packets received
        5555 total packets dropped due to no ARP entry
        823 ARP entrys timed out
        0 Duplicate IPs seen
ip6:
        1 total packet received
        0 with size smaller than minimum
        0 with data size < data length
        0 with bad options
        0 with incorrect version number
        0 fragments received
        0 fragments dropped (dup or out of space)
        0 fragments dropped after timeout
        0 fragments that exceeded limit
        0 packets reassembled ok
        0 packets for this host
        0 packets forwarded
        0 packets not forwardable
        0 redirects sent
        9 packets sent from this host
        0 packets sent with fabricated ip header
        0 output packets dropped due to no bufs, etc.
        391 output packets discarded due to no route
        0 output datagrams fragmented
        0 fragments created
        0 datagrams that can't be fragmented
        0 packets that violated scope rules
        0 multicast packets which we don't join
        Input histogram:
                ICMP6: 1
        Mbuf statistics:
                0 one mbuf
                1 one ext mbuf
                0 two or more ext mbuf
        0 packets whose headers are not contiguous
        0 tunneling packets that can't find gif
        0 packets discarded because of too many headers
        1 failure of source address selection
        source addresses on a non-outgoing I/F
                1 addresses scope=f
        Source addresses selection rule applied:
                1 same address
icmp6:
        0 calls to icmp6_error
        0 errors not generated in response to an icmp6 message
        0 errors not generated because of rate limitation
        Output histogram:
                neighbor solicitation: 3
                MLDv2 listener report: 3
        0 messages with bad code fields
        0 messages < minimum length
        0 bad checksums
        0 messages with bad length
        Histogram of error messages to be generated:
                0 no route
                0 administratively prohibited
                0 beyond scope
                0 address unreachable
                0 port unreachable
                0 packet too big
                0 time exceed transit
                0 time exceed reassembly
                0 erroneous header field
                0 unrecognized next header
                0 unrecognized option
                0 redirect
                0 unknown
        0 message responses generated
        0 messages with too many ND options
        0 messages with bad ND options
        0 bad neighbor solicitation messages
        0 bad neighbor advertisement messages
        0 bad router solicitation messages
        0 bad router advertisement messages
        0 bad redirect messages
        0 path MTU changes
ipsec6:
        0 inbound packets violated process security policy
        0 inbound packets failed due to insufficient memory
        0 invalid inbound packets
        0 outbound packets violated process security policy
        0 outbound packets with no SA available
        0 outbound packets failed due to insufficient memory
        0 outbound packets with no route available
        0 invalid outbound packets
        0 outbound packets with bundled SAs
        0 mbufs coalesced during clone
        0 clusters coalesced during clone
        0 clusters copied during clone
        0 mbufs inserted during makespace
rip6:
        0 messages received
        0 checksum calculations on inbound
        0 messages with bad checksum
        0 messages dropped due to no socket
        0 multicast messages dropped due to no socket
        0 messages dropped due to full socket buffers
        0 delivered
        0 datagrams output
pfkey:
        24264 requests sent from userland
        1987040 bytes sent from userland
        histogram by message type:
                getspi: 73
                add: 146
                delete: 203
                get: 402
                register: 2
                x_spdupdate: 272
                x_spdadd: 28
                x_spdget: 23138
        0 messages with invalid length field
        0 messages with invalid version field
        0 messages with invalid message type field
        0 messages too short
        0 messages with memory allocation failure
        0 messages with duplicate extension
        0 messages with invalid extension type
        0 messages with invalid sa type
        0 messages with invalid address extension
        24341 requests sent to userland
        4470960 bytes sent to userland
        histogram by message type:
                getspi: 73
                add: 146
                delete: 239
                get: 402
                acquire: 5
                register: 2
                expire: 36
                x_spdupdate: 272
                x_spdadd: 28
                x_spdget: 23138
        23647 messages toward single socket
        615 messages toward all sockets
        156 messages toward registered sockets
        0 messages with memory allocation failure

------=_NextPart_001_01AC_01D2D5F0.E883BA20--

------=_NextPart_000_01AB_01D2D5F0.E883BA20
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------=_NextPart_000_01AB_01D2D5F0.E883BA20--