Date:      Sat, 03 Jan 2004 14:34:56 -0600
From:      Randy Zagar <jrzagar@cactus.org>
To:        frank.reppin@boerde.de
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: linux-opengroupware-1.0

Frank,

Would you be interested in helping out with a port of OpenGroupware that
doesn't use the linux-compatability modules?

Unfortunately the requirements for the current linux-opengroupware port
aren't compatible with my hosting providers' environment and I've had to
build OGo from scratch.  The specific conflicts I've had are:

1.  The servers available to me aren't configured to support the linux
modules, and
2.  The servers aren't using Apache-2.x

I will probably have to build my own OGo port some time in the next few
weeks, but I won't have time to be the maintainer.

Are you interested?  Or know someone else who might be?

-Randy Zagar