Date:      Sun, 31 May 1998 12:39:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Burgett <mburgett@awen.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   wide scsi woes...more info

Hmmmm.  If I disable negeotiation of disconnect in the 2940uw bios, eveything
seems to work fine. (Perhaps it's obvious from the error that it would, but I'm
not that familiar with scsi errors...)

Am I missing some kind of quirk for these ibm dcas drives, or is there
something I could tweak to allow them more time to reconnect (or are they
failing to reconnect at all??)  Disabling disconnect, while fine as a
workaround, doesn't seem to be a permanent answer...

Thanks,
Mike