Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:19:23 +0100 (CET)
From:      Herve Quiroz <herve.quiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New java ports...

Hi all,

I wish you a happy new year. May it bring us FreeBSD-5.0-RELEASE and a
final release for Sun's JDK 1.3 (hotspot flavor) ;)

I will be using dom4j for the next project here at work. I was feeling
like porting it to the ports collections. Then I remembered the trove4j
(high performance collections) port I submited half-november 2002 is still
waiting for someone to accept (or reject) it. I know there is some policy
about new ports regarding 5.0-RELEASE, so my question is : should I wait
5.0 release before posting any new patch or is there a way to speed things
up (by sending ports directly to someone from freebsd-java for example ) ?

Trove4J port PR :

Regards,

Herve