Date:      Sat, 8 Apr 2006 14:06:22 +0200
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   DS WiFi fbsd6

Does somebody using freebsd-6.1 have Nintendo's WiFi up and running for
his/her DS?

I run a couple of machines with fbsd-6.1pr on a wired home network and
really would appriciate some info on using nintendo's wifi.

If not needed I won't buy there USB stick. It needs XP and I don't want
to dual-boot just for playing DS-wifi games.

Please advice me on solution(s) and/or hardware needed.

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 6.0 +++ The Power to Serve