Date:      Wed, 10 May 95 12:52:03 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        splyaski@cmp.com (Plyaskin Sergey)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD vs. NetBSD

> I'm just curious:
> What are the main differences between FreeBSD and NetBSD? in which cases
> it's better to use one or another? I personally like FreeBSD very much but
> it's would be very interesting to hear the opinion of people who know both
> systems.

This question can not be answered publically without inciting a flame war
between people based on differences in opinion.

> P.S. I know NetBSD runs on variety of platforms.

This is the main difference of fact between the two, so you already
know the public answer.  Try looking at www.netbsd.org and www.freebsd.org
for the major philosophical differences.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.