Date:      Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:03:51 +1000
From:      caleb <destroyingculture@netspace.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Doom && Alien Doom

Hello,
          I am a doom addict and I just found out that doom is available
from the ports tree :) I could install doom legacy but needed to
download the doom.wad file and copy it to the doomlegacy directory. I
could then run doom with no problems but because it is shareware I could
not use all the weapons. I really want to be able to get Alien Doom up
and running but I am not sure which files I need. Is there a full Linux
version of Alien doom that I could get off the net?

Cheers,

Caleb