Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 1997 10:19:43 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Jim Carroll <jim@carroll.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make boot.flp Explodes

Jim Carroll wrote:
you have to have the CVS tree available and be able to do a
"make release"

I fixed the directory release/floppies/boot to ba able to do it after
just a "make world"
but I think jordan has continued his policy of ignoring this
and it's fallen out of step

possibly you can 'repair this directory and use it.
(If jordan HAS decided to use this separate floppy production
system I appologise)