Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:20:07 -0400
From:      "Ken Menzel" <kenm@icarz.com>
To:        "John Capo" <jc@irbs.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cloned Routes

Ooops, I was logged to wrong server (BSDI) when I checked sysctl! I
think that would be a useful knob to have.  I am surprised no one has
asked for it before as gated doesn't seem to like the cloned routes.
I am switching my servers from BSDi to freebsd and this might help
with the gateway I have as the first suggestion from the gated mailing
list is to turn off cloning on BSD!  I can't imagine this switch would
hurt but maybe I really don't understand the impact.

Thanks!
Ken