Date:      Sat, 09 Feb 2002 00:45:15 +0800
From:      Vinceido Lipose <lipos@pacific.net.sg>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD installation using USB floppy drive

Hi all,

I'm trying to do a network install for FreeBSD 4.5 on my Fujitsu
Lifebook 5582 which comes with a USB floppy drive.
I've got the two boot disks (kern.flp and mfsroot.flp) ready.

After I boot up with kern.flp, I was prompted to insert the mfsroot.flp.

However, there is this error message "/mfsroot not found", and my guess
(I'm probably wrong) that the USB drive was not detected.

How can I get around this problem ?

Thanks in advance....

Best regards,
v.lipos