Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:16:48 -0400
From:      "G. Jason Middleton" <gmiddl1@gl.umbc.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Yahoo apology (fwd) take a look guys

hehe

G. Jason Middleton

Announcement:

The revolution will not be televised.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:31:20 -0500
From: Clare Gramley <cgramley@ccaonline.com>
To: G. Jason Middleton <gmiddl1@gl.umbc.edu>
Subject: Re: Yahoo apology

Please accept my apologies for disturbing you with the Yahoo message. At the
Yahoo home site under the Business Partners section there is a listing of
"Contributors/Business Partners" that are thanked for helping to build
Yahoo. It links to Freebsd. My intent was only to send a message to
management at Yahoo business partners expressing my concern. I regret that I
inadvertantly sent the message to the wrong Freebsd address. I do apologize
for any inconvenience this caused you and others. I also just found out that
Yahoo today cancelled its new advertising policy...I did check the Yahoo
press releases section this morning before I started contacting business
partners, but their press site made no mention of the policy change. Again,
apologies for taking up your time.