Date:      Thu, 3 Jul 2014 19:35:55 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
To:        d@delphij.net
Cc:        Ben Laurie <benl@freebsd.org>, freebsd-security@freebsd.org, re <re@freebsd.org>, Jung-uk Kim <jkim@freebsd.org>, gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: Proposal: Install a /etc/ssl/cert.pem by default?

Xin Li wrote this message on Wed, Jul 02, 2014 at 16:45 -0700:
> 1. Import a set of trusted root certificates, and install if
> MK_OPENSSL is yes, to /usr/share/misc/ca-root-freebsd.pem;

My only comment on this is that we (committers) or -core needs to decide
how certs are added/removed... If it's mirror mozzila's cert repo, then
that's fine, but if we don't have a policy, what will we do when other
CA's contact someone at FreeBSD wanting to get their cert included by
default?

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579