Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:11:13 -0500
From:      "Joseph H. Fry" <joe@thefrys.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Any thoughts on fanless PC from "Cappuccino PC" ?

Slashdot just had a nice article on Pentium M desktop boards... A little
pricy at the moment, but with speedstep and all of their power
improvements, they perform nearly as well as a P4 for most tasks and can
run with passive cooling.  IE fanless. (assuming that it's not tucked
away in a closet or cabinet I'm sure)

Of course, AFIK you would have to build a system yourself.

---- Joe Fry ----
(joe@thefrys.com)