Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 22:29:16 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   docs/13957: Correction to your website for ZNYX Corp. Hardware

>Number:         13957
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Correction to your website for ZNYX Corp. Hardware
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

Hello:

Reference your website, could you please correct your search engine http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html and supporting pages? When I do a search for ZNYX, I get nothing. But when I search for ZYNX (incorrect spelling), I get three found articles. Please change the spelling in these three articles to ZNYX.

In the listing of DEC PCI chipset vendors http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ198.html, could you please change the ZNYX listing by adding the following (please note the different DEC PCI chipsets):
DEC 21140 (supports FreeBSD 2.2.8):ZX312, ZX314, ZX345, ZX346, ZX348.
DEC 21143 (supports FreeBSD 3.1, 3.2): ZX345Q, ZX346Q, ZX348Q, ZX412, ZX414, ZX442, ZX444, ZX474, ZX478, ZX212, ZX214 (10 Mbps/half-duplex)

Also, please add the following FreeBSD support information to your Hardware Vendors (http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/hardware.html) webpage for ZNYX Corporation:
===========================
ZNYX Corporation specializes in high-availability, high performance, single and multi-channel Fast Ethernet adapters for PCI, CompactPCI, and PCI Mezzanine Connector (PMC). FreeBSD, Linux, QNX, NetWare, OS/2, and SCO Unix Ware are supported on virtually all products. ZNYX (pronounced Zee'-nix) also incorporates its RAINlink load balancing/failover software into drivers for pSOS, Lynx OS, VxWorks, Solaris, and Windows NT (FreeBSD support this Fall).
Thank you. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Jay G. Cowan
Product Marketing Manager
ZNYX Corporation
48501 Warm Springs Blvd., Suite 107