Date:      Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:22:19 -0200
From:      "Jackson Donadel" <fatboy@linuxbr.com.br>
To:        "John" <papalia@udel.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: rc.conf +login

fenix# named
Jan  8 17:16:52 fenix named[392]: starting.  named 8.1.2 Sat Jan  8 00:59:36
EDT 2000   root@fenix.Void.Net:/usr/obj/usr/src/usr.sbin/named
fenix# Jan  8 17:16:52 fenix named[393]: Ready to answer queries.

fenix#

Nothing is wrong :)

The only problem is that it donīt start automatically, i need run manually,
yes i can change the rc.network to always run named.

Other problem

Without named running, i the server try to resolve me when timeout occur, he
ask me login, pass and after i have the shell
With named the server response imediatily asking me the login/pass, but he
only give me the shell only a few minutes  a go

The system is a 3.1, with src of 3.3 compiled and installed.

I think in reinstall it