Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 1996 11:44:26 -0400
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        Leon Curtis <lcurtis@intecom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Handling time after 1999

<<On Mon, 8 Jul 1996 09:08:12 +03d-5, Leon Curtis <lcurtis@intecom.com> said:

> I have been asked to look into what other unix kernel groups are planning
> to do to address problems with time when the year 2000 arrives.

We don't anticipate any problems with time when the year 2000 arrives,
since there is no installed base of COBOL programs on FreeBSD.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.