Date:      Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:53:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Department of Defense security levels

I have read some about Common Criteria Evaluation Assurance Levels, Orange
Book levels, Federal Aviation Administration DO-178B Level A and others.

I am looking for a quick reference and explanation of security levels used
for software in the United States. Any good pointers?

Also does any *BSD cover U.S. Department of Defense security levels? Maybe
SEBSD or TrustedBSD?

If no BSD, what about Linux? Where can I learn more about this?

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/