Date:      Sat, 11 May 2002 23:21:27 +1000
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: "win" modems.. anyway at all to use them?

>>Its a luncent modem in a ThinkPad I that I want to use...

I tried the ltmdm port a few people suggested...

But it keeps saying that /dev/cual0 device not configured.. The
kernel module is loaded and the devices exist...

What port is this luncent LT modem supposed to be on anyway? Im
going to recompile my kernel with some extra comm ports and try
that.. But anyone know? com2, 3 or 4?