Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:36:12 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>
To:        cy@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/37290: New port: tool for setting the title of xterms

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 cy@FreeBSD.org wrote:

> Why do we need this port?  The following shell script can set XTerm

Shall we rewrite all programs in the Bourne shell? There are a number that
could be. I don't really mind if it gets commited or not but I thought it
should be the end users choice as to what they install or if they wirte
scripts to do what they need. If we are going to only have ports that a
number deem useful we can certainly quickly save some disk space ;-)

Andrew