Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:19:15 +0800
From:      TGR <TGRacctg@fil.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD for Power Builder v6.5 application software

Dear Sir:

I am the Provincial Accountant of the Province of Negros Oriental and the
team leader of the technical working group in the implementation of the
Fund Management Information System (FMIS). It is  an integrated operation
of Budget, Treasury and Accounting Department.  Next year we will develop
Payroll and Procurement System.  The modules were developed using Power
Builder v6.5 -Sybase.  We are using Windows NT Server v4 as the operating
system.  It seems that the OS is not stable.

We heard about the marvels of your software.  We are asking from your good
self if FreeBSD can support our Power Builder v6.5 application software and
Sybase SQL Anywhere as our database engine?

We do have a very efficient operation by next year.  I wonder if you give
me some advice.

Thank you in advance.

Teddy