Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2008 07:06:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Piotr" <piotrekk@excite.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   cannot start linux-seamonkey

hi

I have freeBSD 6.3 and linux-seamonkey-1.1.8 installed.
I've deleted /root/.mozilla directoy and now cannot start linux-seamonkey.
every time if I try to start the linux-seamonkey, the user profile manager will be opened and asking for a new profile.
I create a new one, click on Don't ask at startup, but it doesnt work.
next time if I try to open it again, I'm getting the error: this profile is it in use.
howto solve this problem ?

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com