Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 13:23:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Syquest SparQ Parallel Port driver...

Greetings,

Anyone know if anybody is working on a FreeBSD driver for the Syquest SparQ
parallel port drive, or if such a driver exists already in a beta stage?  I've
contacted ShuttleTech as well (probably useless) about this requesting any info.
they can provide.  Thanks for any info (plz Email me direct),

Tim
fewtch@serv.net

E-Mail: Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Date: 27-Jun-98
Time: 13:19:41

This message was sent by XFMail under Fvwm2 and FREEBSD.
My personal website is at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html
Take a look if you have the time - something for everyone there.