Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:07:12 -0400
From:      Chess Griffin <chess@chessgriffin.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Testing new port

--3siQDZowHQqNOShm

Hello-

I am finished with a new port for gPodder, a GTK2 podcast/media
aggregator written in Python and was looking for a few beta testers.
Should I go ahead and file a PR with the shar or should I post here?
The application works fine and passes the various checks I ran through
=66rom the Porter's Handbook.  The main issue with this application is
that if one wants to use the optional iPod synchronization support,
then it depends on libgpod, which unfortunately has broken Python
bindings, so I don't think it will work.  I filed PR #116168 about
this.  In any event, I don't have an iPod to test it with, though.

Thanks,
Chess

--=20
Chess Griffin