Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:26:12 -0600
From:      "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
To:        "'Dru'" <genisis@istar.ca>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Sendmail & Pop3

Not to be a pain, but....
I installed bunzip2 on my machine.
Decompressed the postfix-mdkmodule-5.tar
into the webmin directory on my computer.
Followed the maintainers instructions for
untaring the module.  It created a directory
with stuff in it.  Tried to webmin config
then webmin modules, but none of the files
in the postfix module directory were a
wbm file.  Tried specifying the
postfix-mdkmodule-5.tar local file in the
install module box, but it generated this
error:
Module Postfix does not support this operating
system (FreeBSD 4.0).

This was the only module for postfix I found
on the webmin home page -> servers -> third party
modules.

what am I screwing up here ?
thanks,
Darryl