Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:53:28 -0500
From:      Martin McCormick <martin@dc.cis.okstate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rc.d Is not running anything on boot

	I was reminded of the sentence in the rc man page about
how rc.d globs for *.sh and ignores everything else.  I read that
man page more than once, but was looking for something complex
and that particular passage escaped me.  It is amazing what
fatigue will do.  Anyway, thanks to all and my apologies for not
being thorough enough.

	The whole system works wonderfully, now.

Martin McCormick