Date:      Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:02:01 -0700
From:      "Derrick Ryalls" <ryallsd@datasphereweb.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Not quite mail relay

I am looking for a way to further secure a mail server.  It isn't an open
rely, but when others try to use it as such with bad return addresses, a
small flood of rejection mail end up on the bad addressed server.

Ex.

To: blah@msn.com
From: fake@hotmail.com

hotmail ends up with a ton of bounce msgs and thinks the server is a relay.
How would I go about just dropping those msgs completely?

Qmail is the mail server, but I was hoping someone would have an idea.

-Derrick