Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:11:04 -0400
From:      "sagacious" <sagacious@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Cant get browser to work as a user.

Man, you rock. It was the last mozilla script you mentioned that was
executable only by root. however now it cannot open a required .so file in
the /usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla directory.. For some reason the entire
/usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla directory is readable only by root... Is it safe for
me to chmod -R 755 /usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla ? /usr/X11R6/lib/ seems to be ok
as all is readable to everyone, but the mozilla directory is not at all.