Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:38:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Filippo Moretti <gunnut@2ainfo.it>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problems

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Filippo Moretti <gunnut@2ainfo.it>
Date: 12-Apr-00
Time: 15:18:54

This message was sent by XFMail
----------------------------------
Dear Sir,
          I am in 4.0-STABLE  from 4.0-RELEASE on intel 266 PII with 128 Mb and
I have the following problems:
1-I cannot mount my IDE-ATAPI cdrom /dev/acd0c
mount /mnt/cdrom  unknown special file or file system
mount /dev/acd0c /mnt/cdrom     incorrect superblock
2-I can connect to my ISP and in fact I upgrade my system and ports
via make update.However both netscape Navigator 4.7 and Xfmail 1.4.0
exit with error and they cannot reach url and mail server respectively
while the connection is on.
Both applications have been built from ports and work fine.
I will appreciate any help you might provide
sincerely
Filippo