Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 1996 22:06:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Madison <cmadison@tippy2.vnet.net>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: socket(), PF_ROUTE, SOCK_RAW question

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the info!  This helps in understanding what is going on with my
latest attempt to ethernet my boxes:-)  I love this stuff, just wish I
could keep it up all the time (errr....the path between the boxes, not
anything else:).

>   If you want to learn more about routing sockets, I'd suggest "TCP/IP
> Illustrated, Volume 2" by Richard Stevens.  Chapters 18, 19 and 20 cover the
> routing table and routing sockets, and chapter 21 covers ARP.

AARRGGHHHH!  I've wanted to get this for sometime!  Now is the best time I
suppose.  Thanks for the * !

Chris