Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 23:23:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
To:        "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        Nathan Mace <nmace@myrealbox.com>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Does this exist?

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. wrote:

> Wouldn't picobsd be appropriate?  In the ports,
> built-in manpages and documentation, etc.
> Built to fit on a floppy, I think it would run
> on CD mounted r/o as well, wouldn't it?

the last i'd looked at picobsd, it was broken. the last time i'd
successfully built any of it was in FreeBSD 4.1. admittedly, i've not delt
with it much since then.

has it since been fixed?

  http://caustic.org/~jan                      jan@caustic.org
	"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for
	  my sham friends." -- Tom Waits