Date:      Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:51:15 +0000 (GMT)
From:      520023893678-0001@t-online.de (Peter Ulrich Kruppa)
To:        Peter Ulrich Kruppa <520023893678-0001@t-online.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: samba server as a PDC

As a small Thank-You for all your help a little bit of
information I found during reading manuals:
If you whish to delete user's profiles automagically from your
local machines after user logged off:
Open
regedt32.exe
and set
HKEY_LOCALMACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion
                  \WinLogon\DeleteRoamingCache
to 1 (Data Type REG_SZ).

I think this is very useful on networks with few machines and
many users - it will prevent them from using old profiles lying
around on some local machine.

Regards,

Uli.