Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2001 16:46:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
To:        Don Wilde <Don@Silver-Lynx.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Eric, you were right!

It wasn't really a premonition, I was just at the FreeBSD Mall looking to
buy 4.3 and noticed the disclaimer.  I'm surprised no one else noticed the
temporary change.

At least the Slackware folks managed to obtain their stock from Walnut
Creek and have now set up their own shop:  store.slackware.com.

Eric Wayte
University DBA
Univ. of Central Florida
ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu