Date:      Mon, 27 Dec 1999 08:32:26 -0700
From:      Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
To:        Vadim Belman <voland@plab.ku.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "A Second Look at the Cathedral and the Bazaar" by Bezroukov

Vadim Belman wrote:

>         Worth of reading in any case. I put the URL here because of some
>         references to FreeBSD in the article.
>
>         http://www.firstmonday.dk/issues/issue4_12/bezroukov/index.html
> --
>     /Voland                     Vadim Belman
>                                 E-mail: voland@plab.ku.dk

Definitely worth including in your "food for thought" file. Reading this
with FreeBSD in mind -- especially the complaints heard occasionally
about Jordan's power and the difficulty of becoming a committer --
reinforces my opinion that FreeBSD is on a solid foundation and will not
be blown away by the Linux juggernaut. Three cheers for Jordan and the
Core Team!
--
Donald Wilde                        "Linking Minds and Micros"