Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 18:41:51 -0400
From:      carlk <carlk@carol.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need Extra hands

I live here in SC and have a small firm (myself) and push FreeBSD.I
do not want to travel any more sooooooooooooo this leaves me some free
time here.Unix in the local is pretty slow.Most folks are WIN/XX types.
If you need some help on some things I can pitch in a little.If you
folks need some help follow the below link for online resume to see
were you might think I could be of some help.

	http://members.carol.net/~carlk/resume.html

See ya.

carlk@carol.net