Date:      Wed, 3 Feb 2021 13:39:51 -0700
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 12.3?

I see that the EOL on Freebsd 12.2 is 3 months after 12.4 release, but =
there is not information on 12.3. Since I'd like to set a calendar =
reminder for sometime around that time, is there any estimate on 12.3?

Would it be safe to say that it would be a minimum of X months before =
12.3 could be released so I could set my reminder for X+3?

That is, if it generally takes at least 4 months for a version to get to =
-RELASE I could set my reminder for 7 months, and if 12.3 is still not =
out, I could then set it for another 7 months.

(I know 12.2 is pretty new, but I fell behind on the rapid schedule in =
11.x and I don't want to end up in that situation again).

--=20
The universe doesn't much care if you tread on a butterfly. There are
	plenty more butterflies. Gods might note the fall of a sparrow
	but they don't make any effort to catch them. --Lords and Ladies