Date:      Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:11:50 -0500
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@FreeBSDsystems.COM>
To:        matt@wrongcrowd.com
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Seeking rock-solid motherboard recommendations

Hi,
Good time to spam :)

Our Servers, http://www.FreeBSDsystems.com are rock solid (yes, just
like FreeBSD), and suit a lot of budgets and requirements.

We have just added a new Server that uses AMD Opteron in a 2U form
factor. Soon to come is a very inexpensive 1U Pentium4 based Server with
a very small footprint.

A 1U Opteron based Server should be on our site in the next 6-10 days.

Cheers,
Lanny