Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:19:09 -0700
From:      Brad Hilton <bhilton@vpop.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   perl5 & gdbm

Hello,

I am running 3.0-current as of 10/12/1998 (ELF), and have been unable to
get perl5 to link against gdbm.

I noticed the port for perl5 is marked as broken, and yet when I compile
perl from within the source tree, it won't link against gdbm either (I
have installed gdbm from ports).

I can always just build perl5 from the tar ball, but I thought I'd
mention this as a possible "bug fix" to address before the release date.

Thanks for all the great work on current.

-Brad
--
Brad Hilton
VPOP Technologies