Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:16:35 +0100
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freebsd.org>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   [glebius@cell.sick.ru: some misinformation on front page]

----- Forwarded message from Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@cell.sick.ru> -----

Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 22:42:18 +0300
From: Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@cell.sick.ru>
To: webmaster@freebsd.org
Subject: some misinformation on front page

  Dear sirs,

just by chance I have noticed that in last chapter of www.freebsd.org
front page it is said:

Silicon Breeze has also sculpted and cast the BSD Daemon in metal and is now donating 15% of all proceeds from these statuettes back to the FreeBSD Foundation. The complete story and information on how to order a BSD Daemon is available from this page.

However, going to that link we've got little bit another information,
http://www.linuxjewellery.com/beastie/:

Beginning on 1 October 2001, we have agreed to donate 10% of the retail price of every statuette (and every other BSD-related product made by us) sold through this web page to the FreeBSD project...

Note that, in one page it is 15%, and 10% on other. I'm do not know
who's mistake it is, but someone should take care of it.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE

----- End forwarded message -----