Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:02:29 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Ronald van der Pol <rvdp@surfnet.nl>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   vat(1) does not work, audio does

My sound card is working fine when I do:
$ cat train.au > /dev/audio

But when I use vat (MBone) I get the following errors. Does anyone have
an idea what's wrong?

sorry don't know how to deal with this card
failed to select input
sorry don't know how to deal with this card
failed to set mic volume
failed set input line volume
failed to output level 70
failed to output level 70
sorry don't know how to deal with this card
failed to set mic volume
failed set input line volume

Sound system is a Crystal 4237B (Dell Latitude CPi).

I use the pcm driver (no PnP):
Mar 31 00:12:44 adsl-145-99-64-197 /kernel: pcm0 at 0x220 irq 5 drq 1 on isa

	rvdp